” I have to say the training was excellent. The trainer listened very closely to assess the level I was at and then delivered the training in a way that kept me interested for the whole period “
Duncan Roberts, Business Support Officer, Peterborough City Council (Microsoft Access course) This is a brilliant course.
Microsoft Day Courses
Microsoft is one of the most commonly used applications in the workplace. We can provide group training for your business in the following programmes:
- Microsoft Word
Programmes be delivered at our site in Brook Street or on your own premises. Courses can be conceptualised for your specific business needs if you wish.
Customer Service Excellence
This course has been designed to help individuals delivering customer service (face-to-face, over the phone, email, support desks) to learn how to deliver customer service excellence at all times to promote customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- How to make the right impression
- The customer experience
- What is customer service excellence
- Developing positive communications
- Building your own, and your team’s strengths and weaknesses
Effective Complaint Handling
Every business receives negative feedback and complaints. It’s how you deal with them that can turn a negative situation into a positive by dealing with the complaint effectively. This session will help individuals gain a better understanding of how to deal with complaints to help the customer’s experience and your business success.
- The definition of a complaint
- How to deal, and not to deal, with complaints
- The real cost of a complaint to your business
- The value of monitoring negative feedback and complaints
How to compose Business Letters and Reports
This programe has been designed to help people at all levels within the business to compose effective business letters and reports. The course will provide guidance on the structure, format and language used to appeal to your target audience to prepare professional business letters and reports every time.
- Creating letter and report templates
- Preparation and construction professional business letters and reports
- Tips and advice to put into practice immediately
Stress is one of the common causes of poor performance and absenteeism in the workplace today. But how do you deal with stressful situations for yourself, and your team? This programme has been designed to help you identify and manage stressful situations and how you and your team can develop techniques to deal with situations that causes stress.
- Identify some of the causes of stress in the workplace
- Develop ways to recognise the symptoms of stress in yourself and others
- Identify strategies and examine techniques for the handling of stress in the workplace
To find out more, phone a member of the Business Team on 01733 555197 or email email@example.com