Whether you are recently unemployed and looking for a new career or first job, furloughed, and would like to retrain or in a job and want to upskill, City College Peterborough will support you on the ‘Fast Track’ to employment.
Enrol on our FREE Onboard Platforms and to train or retrain en route to where the jobs are, such as Health and Social Care, Retail, Education, or Warehousing.
#Getbackontrack and get off at your final destination by getting that job!
Platform 1 – This ‘track’ will introduce you to your chosen sector, develop your skills, and offer learning and support to get to your destination.
Your timetable will include:
- A journey with your career ‘coach’: assessment of your existing skills.
- ‘Full-Service’ CV workshop, job search skills, and a ‘Blow your Whistle’ job interview.
- An introduction to your chosen work sector.
- A Level 2 qualification of your choice.
- A selection of optional extras.
- Ongoing tutor and mentor support.
Platform 1A – Shuttle Express: Progress your skills for your new career
Once you have made your stop at Platform 1, change tracks onto Platform 1A. Pick from a range of professional short qualifications to enhance your CV.
Platform 1B – Stop at your personal development junction
Interchange onto Platform 1B for access additional optional courses and qualifications to support your own personal and career development
For more information or to grab a ticket for your personalised and tailored package, email us.