Are you over 18 with a good standard of written and spoken English?
Do you have two hours a week spare time for 8 weeks between January 2018 and July 2019?
Would you like to teach a group of adults new to the U.K. some basic everyday English like shopping and going to the doctor’s?
- Teach a short course in basic everyday English for 2 hours a week over 8 weeks at a time to suit you.
- We provide you with everything you need, including lesson plans, all resources and training to use them.
- Do something to help your city.
- Learn some new skills and gain work experience.
- No teaching experience needed and ongoing support from experienced English tutors.
- All volunteers who teach a course can choose from a range of thank you rewards.
For further information or an application form, please contact Sarah Perkins on 01733 761361 ext. 241 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org