Level 1 Motor Vehicle
Qualification: Level 1 Diploma in Motor Vehicle Studies
A hands-on practical course designed to develop skills in the Motor industry.
- Safe lifting of a vehicle
- Changing engine oil and filter
- Remove a cooling system (thermostat, radiator etc)
- Brake pads and disc removal,inspection and assessment of parts.
- Providing checks in public places.
- An interest in the subject
- E2 English and maths.
Industry standards/Occupational requirements needed:
- Level 1 maths and English needed for the course.
- To be able to achieve Level 2 in maths and English to be able to progress into the Motor Vehicle industry in the future
To find out more, phone (01733) 555197, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call into the College in Brook Street, Peterborough PE1 1TU.