Levels 1 Hospitality and Catering
Qualification: Level 1 Introduction to the Hospitality Industry
A course designed to develop skills for Hospitality and Catering.
A wide range of topics including:
- Knife skills, butchery and fish preparation
- Preparing and presenting dishes
- Menu planning and cooking for events
- Hospitality customer service skills
- Healthy eating
- Food Safety in Catering Level 2
- An interest in the subject
- E3 English and Maths.
To find out more, phone (01733) 761361, email SPRecruitment@citycollegepeterborough.ac.uk or call into the College in Brook Street, Peterborough PE1 1TU.Apply now