Levels 1 & 2 Childcare
Qualification: CACHE Level 1 Award, Certificate and Diploma in Caring for Children
A course designed to develop skills in caring for children.
You will cover a wide range of topics including:
- Growth and development of young children
- Musical activities for young children
- Craft activities for young children
- Practical health and safety when working with young children.
- An interest in the subject
- E3 English and maths.
Qualification: CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Caring for Children and Young Adults
A course designed to develop skills achieved through completion of Level 1 Childcare.
A range of topics including:
- Safeguarding and the welfare of children and young people
- Importance of play for early learning
- The value of play for young children
- Use of food and nutrition information to plan a healthy diet.
- 4 GCSE Grade D or above qualifications or a Level 1 qualification
- Level 1 English and maths
- An interest in the subject.
Industry standards/Occupational requirements needed to work within the Childcare industry:
- A DBS check
- An appropriate and positive attitude to working with children.
- Good personal hygiene and appropriate appearances.
- Gentle calm nature and patient.
Download the course outline CYPW L2
To find out more, phone (01733) 555197, email firstname.lastname@example.org