Distance Learning Courses are ideal for individuals who wish to study towards a recognised, work-related qualification but find it difficult to attend regular classes due to work or personal commitments.
Current programmes include:
• Certificate in Understanding Mental Health (Level 2)
• Certificate in Understanding the Safe Handling of Medicines (Level 2)
• Certificate in Understanding End of Life Care (Level 2)
• Certificate in Dementia Care (Level 2)
• Certificate in Infection Control (Level 2)
• Certificate in Equality & Diversity (Level 2)
• Certificate in Environmental Awareness (Level 2)
Course costs range from £225 to £295 per qualification.
Courses may be FREE for individuals who are in receipt of benefits (subject to availability).
For further details please contact our Business Team on (01733) 555197 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org