Everything you need to know about being a student at City College Peterborough
From the moment you enquire about a course through to the day you complete your course, there will be a lot of information you want to find out. Whether that’s: when the next term starts, whether you’re eligible for a student loan, or even if you want to get your opinion heard, you’ll be able to find all you need to know here.
Student info provides you with the core information you will need, including:
- Course guides and college course finders for young and adult students
- Term dates for the 2017/2018 academic year
- Information on student loans, mature student funding and payment instalment options
- How you can have your say about City College Peterborough
- Access to learning resources
- And, important information for all students City College Peterborough.
If you need any more information, or want to know about something not included on those pages, then please get in touch.