The motor vehicle industry is diverse requiring varied skills in many different work environments. Career options can include carrying out light vehicle maintenance and inspections, including servicing, repairing and replacing faulty parts, keeping maintenance records and working with car parts and accessories.
You will achieve a NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Light Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Competence.
You will cover a wide range of topics including:
- Carry out routine vehicle maintenance
- Remove and replace engine units and components
- Remove and replace electrical auxilary units and components
- Contribute to workplace good housekeeping
- Ensure your own actions reduce risks to Health & Safety
- Maintain positive working relationships
- Employment Rights and Responsabilities
To gain this qualification Functional Skills Level 1 English, Maths and ICT will also have to be achieved together with a Level 2 Technical Certificate.
To find out more, phone (01733) 761361 email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.