Traineeships for 16 to 24 year olds
A traineeship programme is designed to give 16 to 24 year olds the opportunity to expand their skills and give them the chance to take their next step, whether that’s work, an apprenticeship or further training.
At City College Peterborough you will be able to tailor a traineeship to your needs, whilst feeling confident that your learning will be supported and guided by a tutor.
Your traineeship will be a structured, part-time programme so you can progress at a pace that suits you but is also in accordance with the traineeship guidelines. As a part of the programme you will have:
- Information, advice and guidance from the City College Peterborough experts. This information advice and guidance will help you make the right training and education choices for you. We’ll let you know what options are out there and what you will need to do to reach your goals.
- CV writing and job search support to help you with the steps after your traineeship.
- The opportunity to improve your English and maths skills.
- The chance to study towards a recognised Level 1 or Level 2 qualification. We have a great range of Level 1 or 2 qualifications available, you can find out more about them in our Choices Brochure.
- Work experience in a placement that suits you.
- Help with travel costs, if you are aged 16 to 18 years old.
Get in touch with us today to find out how a traineeship could work for you.