Why choose City College Peterborough?
People use our facilities because they enjoy the warm, friendly and professional service they receive from our staff who are there to ensure your meeting, event or training activities run smoothly.
There are no hidden charges for the hire of equipment and the room hire charges are affordable, with special rates for charities and community groups.
If you are looking for affordable meeting, conference, independent living, creative arts or event facilities, then look no further than City College Peterborough.
The College’s main site in Brook Street is within easy walking distance from the City centre (15 minute walk from the train station/bus station and 5 minutes away from the main shopping centre) and our John Mansfield Centre is located within a vibrant community neighbourhood.
There are plenty of public car parks close to our site in Brook Street and free onsite parking at the John Mansfield Centre.
We offer unique facilities including, specialist catering kitchen at our City centre site, plus drama workshop, dance studio, community rooms and meeting rooms at the John Mansfield Centre.
Our sites have dedicated support staff to ensure your meeting, training session or event runs smoothly and that you have a great experience every time.
- Customers will benefit from fully managed facilities based in the heart of the City
- Easy access by public transport, car parks and walking distance from the City centre and local amenities
- Range of rooms to accommodate up to 100 people
- Dedicated IT, cookery, independent living training rooms and outdoor meeting room available
- Affordable, competitive hourly/daily rates
- No charge for IT and other equipment including Interactive whiteboards, laptops, Wifi etc
- Onsite coffee shop with freshly prepared food and drinks available for delegates
- Disability-friendly site
- Air-conditioned rooms available
The John Mansfield Centre is a popular community hub with specialist creative arts facilities including:
- Dedicated drama workshop, dance studio, music room plus function and meeting rooms
- Located in Dogsthorpe, 2 miles from City centre
- Designed for community activities, group meetings and drama and dance workshops
- Kitchenette area for clients to prepare their own refreshments
- FREE onsite parking
To find out more download a copy of our Room Hire Brochure or phone: (01733) 293890